Tuition varies based on the attendance schedule you choose for your child. We offer both full- and part-time enrollment options to meet your needs.
At Lakeside, your tuition goes a long way:
- Educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing your year-end tax liability.
- The Child Tax Credit program may reduce the Federal tax you owe for each qualifying child under the age of 17.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.
Financial assistance may be available to help lower income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment.
Your payment will be made through Brightwheel, our online resource for organizing and managing financial commitments and personal information. Brightwheel makes it easy to:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.
The following prices are the amount due per month.